Brookes Property International is a property website owned and managed by Brookes Property Group Limited.
The Brookes Property Group is a leading property investment company specialising in a range of investment opportunities in both the UK and Overseas. We help clients to purchase investment and lifestyle properties at preferential prices.
At Brookes Property International, we are committed to protecting your information and respecting your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
The information we collect may include the following:
• First Name
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Postal Address
• IP Address
• The pages you visit and browsing activity on our website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Information that we collect via the contact forms on our Site to provide you with information regarding properties listed by Brookes Property International. Additionally, we use this information to:
• Keep a record internally of our enquiries and our communications with customers and clients
• Provide you with further information and updates about our products and services
• Invite you to events pertaining to our products and services you are interested in
• Talk to you about your property goals and find out how to best help you achieve them and what other products or services you may also be interested in
• Send you emails and communications about new projects and developments, special offers and promotions, events and seminars or any other information that we think may be of interest to you
• Analyse our customers and clients to build demographic information and create a picture of our client base including building Facebook demographics
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and we will not share your information with third parties for third party marketing purposes. Brookes Property International may use your information to send you marketing emails regarding relevant international properties and property information relating to the other property websites managed by Brookes Property Group.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may use other third-party providers in order to gain a better understanding of how users interact with our Site. This may include technologies that track user’s behaviour and experiences.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For the purposes of providing our Service to the Users of the Brookes Property International Site, we may need to pass your information to our third party partners. The following third parties may have access to your personal data, where relevant:
● Affiliates, distributors or agents, property sourcers and property owners including third party service providers who help us provide and support our services and additional services delivered and provided directly by the affiliate or third party outside the framework of our services and website. These third party service providers will only use your information for the provision of services to us and you in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you via Facebook and Google. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the following links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
You have free choice about whether you wish to receive further information from us or not. If you do not want to receive marketing communications by email or post about our future products or services then you can select your choices by not ticking the relevant boxes on the form where you submitted your details.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01621 875925.
When you supply us with any information, it is transferred normally across the internet and unfortunately, this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we aim to protect your personal information, any data is submitted to us at your own risk. Once we receive your information we take all steps to ensure it is secure on our systems.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Brookes Property Group Limited, Trafalgar House, Fullbridge, Maldon, ENG, CM9 4LE, United Kingdom